Adsense

Monday, September 7, 2009

NEW LEATHER BLAZERS



LEATHER BLAZERS:                                                                                                                                 Blazers in the Black Watch tartan have some popularity in the States. I just had W.W. Chan make me one from a Holland & Sherry "Snowy River" fabric with H&S enameled buttons with the Celtic Cross design, and I am extremely pleased with it.

I think the Beverly Hills Brooks Brothers regularly stocks both green and Black Watch blazers although I have never seen either at their South Coast store that I more commonly visit.

Although metal buttons are customarily regarded as essentially differentiating a blazer from a sport coat, I think solid color jackets with smoked mother of pearl buttons are also customarily deemed blazers...at least if they're dark blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

International Counter

free counters